Please, complete the On-line application form and submit the following mandatory information:
- Letter of Motivation including a clear statement regarding the areas of scientific interest for your graduate research
- Curriculum vitae
- Two Referees – contact information for two referees (former advisors/professors). We will contact your referees directly by email for the recommendation letters.
- Copies of relevant academic certifications
- Copies of relevant transcripts of study
- Copy of your passport (page with relevant identity information)
Results of GRE subject tests and English language proficiency tests are not required but are strongly encouraged.
You will receive an email confirmation if your application is successfully submitted.
Note: If you are interested in working with a PI who is located in Florida you must complete the Florida Atlantic University application before December 11th! Please follow this link for further information.
*Remember, your application is not complete and will not be evaluated until we notify you by email that your letters of recommendation have been received.